TRAILER EQUIPMENT - Brake Controllers
• 100% electronic. Solid-state advanced design gives maximum reliability.
• Built-in automatic current limiter protects controller from trailer brake wiring shorts.
• Red LED indicator light monitors performance and proper controller response.
NO HYDRAULIC CONNECTION or foot pedal adapters.
• Built-in load control. Allows trailer braking adjustment by dialing the control knob
inside the towing vehicle.
• Easy installation. Simple 4-wire hook-up required.
• Designed for 2- and 4-wheel trailer brake systems.
• Automatic and manual operation.
• Compact and lightweight.
• One-year warranty.
• Activates electric trailer brakes in the event of a breakaway
• LED lights indicate a good charge, battery charging or low battery
• Cable lanyard connects tow vehicle to trailer breakaway battery
• Push-to-test battery case protects battery from the elements
• Bolt-on mounting system for secure installation on the trailer
• Meets DOT requirements for holding / breakaway situations
• Compatible with trailers with up to three axles
• Required in most states
All Prices Subject To Change Without Notice 111116