TRAILER EQUIPMENT - Couplers
• Class 1, 2, 3 and 4 straight tongue or A-frame.
• Proven Locking Lever hooks up quickly
• Factory adjusted to ball size
• Padlock hole provided for trailer security
• Heavy duty safety latch designed to prevent accidental uncoupling
The Hydraulic Actuator was designed around a unique pivot linkage for reduction in size and weight. It has a 6000 lbs. Class 4 Rating, 15% GVWR tongue load capacity,
a 2" ball socket and fits a 3” channel.
• Shorter stopping distance. (The trailer brakes do a greater share of the braking,
resulting in a system that is safer and allows smaller cars to brake heavier trailers).
• Smooth operation
• Top pull breakaway
• Smaller profile
• Lighter weight
All Prices Subject To Change Without Notice 060119